Friday, September 9, 2016

Happy Weekend

Thank's God it's saturday, just woke up with a nice weather.
After breakfast ready preparing for the basketball tuneup later with my cousin, friends and neighbor. 

It's a nice day for all of us, we have fun playing basketball, we don't missed this every weekends

After playing basketball, ready for watching T.v. while washing clothes, and cleaning my shoes and bags. 


It's meryenda time, happy to prepare meryenda together with my cousin.

We had so much fun cooking and preparing foods. Time to rest after washing clothes.
Now it's time to do my homework and study our lesson, preparing for monday class.

Ok, it's Sunday and it's good day later we will go to mass together with my uncle and cousin it's our routine every sunday, and after church were going out for dinner.


I love sunday because we go to the cemetery to visit my papa,He died 6 years ago.



No comments:

Post a Comment